How do I get my career mode back that I accidentally deleted?

by SamiDaDon123

Original Post

Re: How do I get my career mode back that I accidentally deleted?

★★★ Newbie

Are you Sure I had spent Soo long on It and was enjoying Playing Fifa and over one silly mistake I cant Play it anymore Thats a bit rubbish Thats what I enjoyed on Fifa now I Cant Enjoy Fifa that much anymore as I used too Frown

Message 11 of 37 (8,943 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here! I was doing a My Player, and I was in my 5th season. I was with Manchester United. I got this save file mixed up with my Man U CAREER MODE file, and so saved the Man U career mode onto the my player file. Thus losing all my data. I am starting again now, so wish me luck -_- This game is daft sometimes.

Message 12 of 37 (8,905 Views)

★ Novice

how did you do it because i am in xbox one and i want to find out

@12java wrote:

Thanks for the help man this helped my brother get back his career mode that he work so hard on.

@12java wrote:

Thanks for the help man this helped my brother get back his career mode that he work so hard on 

Message 13 of 37 (8,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks
Message 14 of 37 (8,804 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please make it so that you can get it back soon because I'm really pissed off and I have just smashed my seat and am grounded for a month thanks to you being to lazy to add a new feature 😡😤😡

Message 15 of 37 (8,717 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
You're a hero. I couldn't find the save directly before I had overwritten the file but having to replay six games as opposed to 2.5 seasons is phenomenal. Thanks!
Message 16 of 37 (8,626 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much, i was able to restore my Valecia career that my friend and I have been playing on. We are 4 seasons in and I thought all that went to waste.  

Message 17 of 37 (8,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This was with me as well

Please tell me there is a way as I was on my 12 season at United and was winning everything and that was the reason I played fifa so I need back

Message 18 of 37 (8,265 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I was in my 3rd season with KAS Eupen in Champions league + it happened on my birthday ( on Xbox ) if anyone has a way to get my carreer back, pls tell me
Message 19 of 37 (7,902 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Dude please help me. I backed out of career mode in madden 25 and it saved over my data after I threw for 8 touchdowns in a game. I have been going back and forth in settings uploading the game file to online and downloading it from online to the console storage but no matter what I do I can't find it in the game.
Message 20 of 37 (7,510 Views)