High servers traffic on fifa 15 android

by faitahi

Original Post

Unable to access FUT 15 - Android

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I can't get access to mobile APP because it tells me there is a big traffic on servers. This problem still persists after deleting game cache and reinstalling app.

Please help me!

Message 11 of 45 (13,096 Views)

fut android - unable to access the game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I had a problem before. it kept logging me out when i was changing players from my squad so i deleted the game n re-downloaded it but then this sentence popped out when i was trying to enter the game - "the fut server is experiencing a high volume of server traffic" can someone tell me wts going on with the game? is it just me or wt? i mean this is probably one of the most popular games in the google market n the EA are allowing these kinds of problems to happen regularly. someone from EA better solve this problem quickly otherwise im afraid i will not waste anymore time to wait.
Message 12 of 45 (13,127 Views)

Re: High volume network traffic erroe

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

has two today, so I! Unable to log in due to having the connection status! From the new update, dated 17-03-2015!

Message 13 of 45 (13,238 Views)

★★ Novice

has two today, so I! Unable to log in due to having the connection status! From the new update, dated 17-03-2015!

Message 14 of 45 (13,234 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The first started to play the free version that is available for download from the Windows store... However, it has a lot of bugs/glitches.... The unified Cup is stuck at the semi-final... I keep playing the same match every time then the game crashes with the server notification... So I decided to get it on my android... Because I really love the game... But it seems more * on android... EA Sports big let down... The game doesn't even get pass the home screen because every single time is claims to be busy with too much traffic 

Message 15 of 45 (13,199 Views)

Re: fut android - unable to access the game

★★★★★ Apprentice

There are 5 posts as fare as i can tell declaring same problem. Check them out.

Message 16 of 45 (13,102 Views)

Re: Unable to access FUT 15 - Android

★★★★★ Apprentice

There are 5 posts as fare as i can tell declaring same problem. Check them out.

Message 17 of 45 (13,074 Views)

Error FIFA 15

★★ Novice
The FUT service is currently experiencing a high volume of server traffic. Problem data- 19, 20.03.2015. Please help.
Message 18 of 45 (13,067 Views)

High volume network traffic erroe

★★★ Newbie

Every time it says that fut service is expireincing the high volume of traffic i am trying it since 2 days plz can anyone hlep me plz hlep me

Message 19 of 45 (13,068 Views)

Connection problem

★★★ Newbie
Everytime i open it in my android phone it says there is heavy volume of traffic on ea servers so cannot connect. My wi-fi is also working properly. Pls. Help ea
Message 20 of 45 (13,067 Views)