Game unplayable after patch.

★★ Apprentice

Game is now unplayable

All attacking options have been nerfed.

1. Lobbing has been nerfed.

2. Throughballs have been nerfed

3. Passing has been nerfed.

4. Defense has been made automatic.

This was not what I saw in the demo and for the last 3 months.

Game is now a waste of time and unplayable.

Loads of complaints on message boards and official forums.

What is ea going to do as it stands it's now a complete unplayable mess.

Message 1 of 5 (278 Views)

Re: Game unplayable after patch.

★ Novice
Right you are, it's totally unplayable after the last update. Players are out of control. The boosts make players unable to control the ball, passing are all wrong. My team was balanced in excellent mannar but after the last update and boost introduction the same team performs the poorest.

EA close this game and refund all the money we spent on it and please stop saying us that you are working on it. We understand how inefficient people works in EA.
Message 2 of 5 (266 Views)

★ Novice
Right you are, it's totally unplayable after the last update. Players are out of control. The boosts make players unable to control the ball, passing are all wrong. My team was balanced in excellent mannar but after the last update and boost introduction the same team performs the poorest.

EA close this game and refund all the money we spent on it and please stop saying us that you are working on it. We understand how inefficient people works in EA and that's not our fault.
Message 3 of 5 (264 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Refer to this thread, http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/2974308.page

Post in there if u will, its like a compilation of problems with the latest patch.

Message 4 of 5 (260 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Anything from EA on this ?

Message 5 of 5 (252 Views)