Game automatically changing to Swap Wings and Parking the Bus Tactics in play

by GeordieMclovin

Original Post

Game automatically changing to Swap Wings and Parking the Bus Tactics in play

★★ Novice

Is this happening to anybody else where you are playing a match in fifa either career mode, online or whatever and basically the tactics keep chaging by themselves so that your wingers keep swapping sides every couple minutes and you find yourself playing 'Park the Bus' tactics and so spend more time trying to get your wingers back on their correct side and trying to set it back to balanced or attacking emphasis? 

Message 1 of 5 (3,500 Views)

Re: Game automatically changing to Swap Wings and Parking the Bus Tactics in pla

★ Novice

I have this swapping constantly. And I even have to pause the game, change the position of the players (LM to RM and vv) in order have them play on the 'correct ' side of the field.

How does this happen? and how can I easliy restore this during the game? Do you know already?

Message 2 of 5 (3,405 Views)

Re: Game automatically changing to Swap Wings and Parking the Bus Tactics in pla

★ Guide

I see the tactic  menu popping up more then once in a match and if i am hones ti don't even know if it also change the tactics. Got that on both controllers, so i don't think both controllers are having a malfunction.

Message 3 of 5 (3,402 Views)

★ Novice
Fifa 16 and its the same me ... I try to contact with them but nothing ... I cant believe it...
Message 4 of 5 (3,228 Views)

★ Novice

I'm currently having this exact Issue with FIFA 17. I lost 3 games out of frustration because the tactics keep changing automatically, and sometimes when I play Attacking, it changes to All Out and I have lost possessions and players shooting the ball without me pressing the shoot button and sometimes players just try to tackle automatically .... I know EA doesn't really care and I can't wait to see the day they lose the right of making FIFA to a very competent company.

Message 5 of 5 (2,410 Views)