Financial takeover not redeemed Fifa 15

by by_the_north

Original Post

Financial takeover not redeemed Fifa 15

★★★★ Novice
Purchased financial takeover in catalogue. It said that it was redeemed in my activity, but didn't work in game.
Message 1 of 78 (44,816 Views)

Re: Financial takeover not redeemed Fifa 15

★★★ Apprentice

I also purchased the Financial Takeover in Fifa 15 and had it show up in my activity, but not my career mode. Please resolve.

Message 2 of 78 (44,307 Views)

★★ Novice

I have also tried to redeem financial takeover and have recieved no extra finances. Been on EA help who were no help other than to give me a link to this foroum. Can anyone be of assistance?

Message 3 of 78 (44,265 Views)

★ Novice
Same. It's kind of irritating.
Message 4 of 78 (44,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had same issue, New Fifa poorly checked for quality before release
Message 5 of 78 (44,223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same here financial take overs not working and not only that who is the stupid idiot who decides what a club has, United are given a pathetic £33m pounds which is totally not realistic when in this transfer window alone we have just spent close on £150m without going into debt so will you please make the starting budgets realistic as well as the financial takeovers work please, also pleae tell me why this is made by EA in Canada when this should be made by EA in England as it it our national sport and you seem to have no idea about budgets teams are given for real etc, until you sort these problems it makes the career mode totally unrealistic so please sort this out straight away as I want realism and that does not mean just giving Manchester United a budget of a pathetic £33m pounds, SORT IT OUT EA IMMEDIATELY AS IT RUINS THE GAME IF ITS NOT REALISTIC 

Message 6 of 78 (44,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same.  Started a career with Man Utd with the ridiculous starting budget of £33 million, spent that and then bought and redeemed the finanicial takeover and it did not trigger.  Same thing happened last year and the year before, complete waste of time.  

Message 7 of 78 (43,997 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same happened for me, not happy EA sort it out please

Message 8 of 78 (43,978 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here! Is there a place where you can put up a support ticket or something?

Message 9 of 78 (43,863 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I bought 2 thinking the first one glitched. Nope its just poorly made. I would like this fixed as we're limited on how many we can buy so if the few we are allowed dont work you can see how annoying this is.
I bought the 1,000 and 3,000. I know im stupid for buying the second but i still had a glimmer of hope that ea werent total **bleep**.
Oh and just to clarify they are complete **bleep**, players still have ghost capabilities, if a player wants to score a goal it doesnt matter if i try and block, the ball will just pass straight through a leg. Its 2014 ea, stop bigging up your games until you successfully make one.
Message 10 of 78 (43,459 Views)