Re: Fifa 15 won't start

by Nitin4758

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 15 won't start

★★ Novice

I am playing FIFA 15 for a while now and i didn't have any problems so far. But sinds yesterday the game won't start anymore. 

When i start the game from te origin platform it start but after a few seconds (before i can choose a language) i get an error message. It says that FIFA 15 doesn't work anymore. That there is some kind of trouble en the game will close. It also said that i will get a message when there is a solution to my problem but i didn't get anything so far.  Today i've updated my drivers but still it doesn't work. What can i do?

Thx

Message 1 of 8 (8,050 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@SnAlABE Thanks for that! Based on your DxDiag (especially the problem reporting area Standard smile ) it would seem that it is the AVG firewall that is causing the crash.

We have seen some reports recently with AVG causing crashes from other people, so may be you could try what worked for them? Threads here and here.

Let us know how you get on!

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (10,086 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@SnAlABE Have you tried repairing the game in Origin (right click FIFA tile and select 'Repair Game')? If the issue remains after the repair, could you please post your full DxDiag to post the Dxdiag select the 'Choose File' button below the post box and attach your DxDiag text file)?

Thanks!

Message 2 of 8 (8,028 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Kristi tried repairing, re-installing etc etc 

Here is the DxDIag file. Hope you find a solution for me

thx

Message 3 of 8 (8,014 Views)

EA Staff

@SnAlABE Thanks for that! Based on your DxDiag (especially the problem reporting area Standard smile ) it would seem that it is the AVG firewall that is causing the crash.

We have seen some reports recently with AVG causing crashes from other people, so may be you could try what worked for them? Threads here and here.

Let us know how you get on!

Message 4 of 8 (10,087 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Kristi It worked. Thx a lot. Finally fifa again :D 

Message 5 of 8 (8,005 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Glad to hear! Have fun playing :eahigh_file:

Don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any questions in the future!

Message 6 of 8 (8,002 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Kristi Hi. I bought a new laptop and trying to play fifa 15 again but i fail to get it launched. Even though i've put fifa 15 to my exceptions in AVG firewall.

Could you please help me again? Here is my dxdiag

Message 7 of 8 (7,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie
FIFA 15 is not opening on my mobile , it is showing server is busy every time

Message 8 of 8 (5,359 Views)