Fifa 15 FUT players stuck as expired in transfer list

by ryan1403

Original Post

Fifa 15 FUT players stuck as expired in transfer list

★★★★★ Novice

hello all 

i have some players and consumables stuck in my transfers list as expired and i cant relist them also some people have bought some items and i havent recieved the coins for them either as they are also stuck as expired 

does anyone know how to get them to be unstuck ?

Message 1 of 564 (51,226 Views)

Re: Fifa 15 FUT players stuck as expired in transfer list

★★★ Newbie

I don't know the solution to this but have you turned your console or pc off for at least a minute then try after turning your wifi source off then on.

Message 2 of 564 (50,647 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

already tried that Frown

also it pops up saying 

There was a problem communcating with the FIFA Ultimate Team servvers. Please try again Later.

its been saying this every dam second for the past 8 hours

Message 3 of 564 (50,641 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi ryan1403,

We generally ask users to wait 24 hours and if the item is still stuck, please speak with a Game Advisor through the contact us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with further assistance.

Thanks

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 4 of 564 (50,603 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same is happening to me. Im out of 60k and no money to build squad to play. Thanks EA, Merry Christmas to me

Message 5 of 564 (50,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing is happening to me right now, and it sucks because I'm trying to delete my club and give the coins to my friend and start over but since I have "active transfers", I can't delete it. 

Message 6 of 564 (50,183 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same with me, and unfortunately I have an aguero and a MOTM Ramos there with around 3k to build a squad. the MOTM Ramos disappeared and has been gone since 1am on the morning of the 23. if I don't get it back I will flip. Merry Christmas EA have a good one
Message 7 of 564 (50,094 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same with me... It's weird, because it shows auction expired for half of my players I'm selling and im able to relist them and the other half I can't even click on relist, they show as active but the notice in red letter on top of the card says expired. What is interesting about this bug or glitch is that the number of players that I cannot click on to relist and that look active even though it says they expired is always 16 players. In the main transfer window it says, available 16, selling 14. I'm basically losing out on making some money and I can even open packs because I cannot get rid of a couple of extra player I would like to sell to make a profit.
Message 8 of 564 (50,004 Views)

★★ Novice

same! it's rather annoying, especially when you list up IN-Forms and getting them stuck :/

Message 9 of 564 (49,969 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, the itens is missing and apear when I out and back to transfer list

Message 10 of 564 (49,912 Views)