Original Post

Re: FUT 15 There was an error creating your game session. Please try again

★★ Guide

Here it is what the patch is supposed to be for:

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/0/2972050.page

Message 171 of 288 (1,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA SORT IT OUT!!! Been 4 weeks now i havn't been able to finish my tournament you guys realease a game with this many bugs??? YOU mad!! Sort it seriously i spent £40 on game that i can only play season on ultimate team.. OutRAGED!! won't be buying FIFA 16 if this isn't sorted..

Message 172 of 288 (986 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just checked the update on my console. Sadly, again no fix for the game session glitch.

What are you thinking EA?  Every year we have the same problem, every year the same answer: "We  are working on it". Guess what, you are lying  and were lying the others years about managing this problem too. You have never done anything about it. Instead you are updating player faces or updating other useless game features, well done!

I have never been so frustrated and so angry about a company. You really should be ashamed of yourself for your lack of profesionality!

Message 173 of 288 (973 Views)

★★ Guide

For sure I will never buy another EA game at all, specially since it looks like Konami has been working on PES and they have released a pretty decent game this year, and lets hope next year it is actually better.

For this year, I think I will remove my team and make a new one, as it is the only way I can reset the tournaments. That's sad as I had this team since 2010, but there is no other thing I can do, as EA will not solve this.

Just we have to remember to switch off the console if we get any kind of clue of something strange happening, as in the end we might get locked in a tournament. In my case it was because I lost a semi-final game, but then I was able to play semi-finals again and I won; and after that I wasnt able to play again. Next time I will just quit from the second semifinal, or lose on purpose, as this is the only way to act when servers go nuts, which is too often.

Message 174 of 288 (963 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Come on ea time to own up and state this is a problem......

Message 175 of 288 (919 Views)

★★★★ Novice

UP!

Message 176 of 288 (853 Views)

★ Apprentice
No one from EA is going to respond. I think the reason they didn't fix this 3 years ago and still didn't fix it is because they lack the competence to find a fix. They just don't know how to do it. Really sad for such a big franchise, but they can't help it they're incompetent.
Message 177 of 288 (844 Views)

★★ Guide

So I just contacted live chat for the last time, and a quite honest person told me that EA is working to fix this but that a solution is not expected soon. So my advice is to sell all your team and transfer your coins to a new team, specially now as tomorrow is black friday, the market will crash and it is a good oportunity to recover your team at a good prize.

You need 2 accounts to do this, but on xbox you can create an UT team with a xbox live silver account, so it is not a problem.

Message 178 of 288 (832 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for asking. So basically they are saying: "We know there is a problem, but it has no priority".

I could delete my team and start a new one, but this doesn't guarantee that I won't get this glitch anymore. That's no fix and no solution. As many have said before, implement a forfeit tournament option. Then I could life with this glitch.

Message 179 of 288 (805 Views)

★ Apprentice

In live chat always said "i know high annoying it could be to you and there is no need to worry our team working round the clock and this should be resolved earliest"

Message 180 of 288 (786 Views)