Re: FUT 15 There was an error creating your game session. Please try again

by Lucifersdog

Original Post

FUT 15 There was an error creating your game session. Please try again

★★★★ Novice

hi please help i keep getting "there was an error creating your game session. please try again" 

it is fustrating. 

how do i solve it.... 

Message 1 of 288 (27,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still no fix from Fifa13? Just ruins the tourneys as it nearly always happens at the final match. Get it fixed
Message 2 of 288 (26,681 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
I have the same Problem, yes always happens in the final match, also had it with 2 tournaments in fifa 14, got the same reply from EA as last time, " We realise there's a problem,we are working on a solution"'
Also got it in the World cup tournament but there was a button to reset tournament.
Message 3 of 288 (26,534 Views)

★ Novice
Yep I've got the same problem in the final of the 1st single player tournament - shocking...
Message 4 of 288 (26,409 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Same exact problem. Single player tourney bugged on the semi final match of the quad league classic.
This also happened to me in fifa 14. First it happened to one of my single player tournaments then it happened to another...and another.
Obviously EA just can't fix this problem because it's been plaguing this game since fifa 13

There is a 136 page thread on last years fifa 14 forum. Hundreds of people complaining about the issue with no solution from EA.
http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/There-was-an-error-creating-your-game-session-Please-try-again/td-p...
Message 5 of 288 (26,207 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here

So I was playing semifinal of gold tournament (champions shield), I was winning and then this guy did something that crashed my UT so I got to the main menu, I went back to check if it gave me the win (I was winning 3-1), it did, so I tried to play the final, but I can't because now it says: "There was an error creating your game session. Please try again." This happened on 25th and it still doesn't work. I don't know what to do with this, but I think someone have to somehow manually reset this tournament for me, I don't really care if I do or do not lose my tournament progress.

Message 6 of 288 (26,029 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem on my end...

EA Fix your game once em for all!

Message 7 of 288 (25,888 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem. Why don't they just add a forfeit tournament option like they did in the World Cup mode? Seems pretty logical to me and it would solve everyone's problems.

Message 8 of 288 (25,769 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem got to final of online torny and pops up saying this, does anyone know how to fix this?

Message 9 of 288 (25,552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Same problem. It's ruining my experience with ultimate team as I wanted to win the bronze cup before upgrading to a silver team and so forth. Seems a bit ridiculous that what should be a simply fix has been an ongoing issue for years. Very poor from EA considering the money people are putting into ultimate team.
Message 10 of 288 (25,329 Views)