Re: FIFA15 Terrible Bug

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I have both problems, but these 2 are parts of one big bug. It is impossible to find a solution for one of them.

The problem is that the players programed to shot their own goals, that's why goalies run, they try to change their goals and when you try to shot you shot on your own goal direction.

Message 111 of 274 (2,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have not idea what happens. The game gets closed after choosing language and says: "Fifa 15 must be closed".

I satisfy the requirements: I5 2500k - GTX 560 ti - 8gb ram - Windows 7 ultimate 64 bits.

I tried to chat with EA but they have been busy all the day.

Any idea?

Thanks

Message 112 of 274 (2,175 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

BUMP

im starting to get tired of this f*cking bug

Message 113 of 274 (2,079 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just tried to play again, now I have no pass and through ball buttons. Players disappearing from the pitch, it is something fantastic. Never paid 50 euro for **bleep**.

Message 114 of 274 (2,070 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Thanks everyone for the feedback, please report this bug on such channels as FacebookTwitter and the EA Forums.

Message 115 of 274 (1,990 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@MorningTimeCloud wrote:

Thanks everyone for the feedback, please report this bug on such channels as FacebookTwitter and the EA Forums.

We already have this thread there on the official forums.

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/2938963.page

And still, we haven't got a single official reply in it.

I personally also sent a couple of tweets to the Twitter account hours ago but guess what; ignored there too.

Message 116 of 274 (1,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the problem with no sound and the swapped sides on PC.

Message 117 of 274 (1,937 Views)

★★★ Novice

me too. some 15 reports have been sent and you guys keep sleeping!!

Message 118 of 274 (1,926 Views)

★★ Novice

EA, where are your answer?? help us

Message 119 of 274 (1,824 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@MorningTimeCloud wrote:

As Skyline 385 said, we have been sending tweets and posting at the forum with not a single response from you guys. At least give us a hint you actually are aware of it, eh?

I tried playing some more today, well, because I'm bored. Whenever I get a corner kick, the ball moves to the kick off spot, or at the sideline. At one time the ball actually was at the right spot, but when the players approach the ball they do it backwards or something like that. I guess it's the same sympthom, that the pitch is mirrored or something.

Message 120 of 274 (1,805 Views)