Re: FIFA 15 Virtual Pro Goalkeeper's match rating keeps dropping?

by StrudelGR

Original Post

FIFA 15 Virtual Pro Goalkeeper's match rating keeps dropping?

★★★ Novice

This is kind of ridiclous that already for a few years whenever you're a GK and your team is on offense your rating automatically starts to go down no matter where you are in the box

Message 1 of 6 (2,865 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Since FIFA 12..smh

Message 2 of 6 (2,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, they still haven't fixed that problem? Looks like I will miss Fifa 15 as well then..

Message 3 of 6 (2,776 Views)

★ Novice

this fifa team is pethetic, they only made an even worse game. can't wait for PES

Message 4 of 6 (2,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On a similar note, I scored 2 goals in the first 15 min of the game (one being a free kick from 35 yds out that went off the crossber and in) and maintained an 81 % passer rating and ended the game with a 6.6 rating....... Frown

Message 5 of 6 (2,312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I stopped playing Fifa in 2012 because of the Goalkeeper bug in which the rating would drop even below 4.0 for no reason

I played PES after that, and I returned to Fifa today (4/4/2015), purchasing Fifa 15. I totally regretted purchasing the game.

Seriously, I can't believe that the same bug is still not fixed, after four (4) whole years.

I started today a career as a goalkeeper (I play as a GK IRL) on the semi-pro difficulty, and after the first half passed without the enemy team attempting any shots and me sitting around my net, walking around and going forward when the ball were to deep in the enemy area (as a real GK would do) suddenly the rating started dropping until it reached 4.1.

I can't really understand what is causing the problem, and although it seems that EA has spend time into upgrading the Goalkeepers in Fifa 15, all their 'effort' is wasted because it is impossible to play as a Goalkeeper.  It's obviously a game breaking bug since you can't really progress in your career as a goalkeeper with an average rating of 4.5, no team wants you.

Even if the enemy makes no shots at you (which is the case almost all the time), you would end up with a clean sheet and a couple of passes completed that do not excuse a score of 3... that should be at least an average of 6.

I actually regretted purchasing Fifa 15 and I guess I will go back to PES next year. I will definitely be writing a negative review because of that issue. It's unacceptable that its a bug ongoing since Fifa 12, and EA pretends that doesn't know anything and won't even bother answer these threads. My review will change when they fix that 4-years-and-still-going goalkeeper bug.

Message 6 of 6 (1,526 Views)