by xAlfieS

Original Post

Re: FIFA 15 Player Career International Tournament Problem

★★ Apprentice

bump

Message 21 of 767 (8,162 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA, you're seriously not going to answer this? I see so many problems and no answers, why even bother having this 'Answer HQ'? Really dissapointed with the game. The two things that I want most, to have my face in the game (and no answers as to how you unlock the gameface option yet) and to be able to play for your country in a major tournament if you're good enough (no answers or fixes yet).

Really close to giving up playing this and remembering why I haven't bought a FIFA game from EA since 2009.

Message 22 of 767 (8,152 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Come on EA, I would think you would want to fix something like this since it's a pretty big break in your game. I mean the World Cup just ended and you can't play the World Cup in your soccer game? Pretty weak
Message 23 of 767 (8,129 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
A simple patch could solve everything. Stop bringing new flippin team of the week players every week and solve this problem!
Message 24 of 767 (8,122 Views)

★ Apprentice

First time posting on this forum, and it's just to add to the large amount of people who have this problem. I find this to be a -really- jarring bug, as it seems like a pretty big deal to be able to partake in big tourneys like these and yet, we can't seem to play a single one of them. I'm even more so pissed off that no matter where I look, not a single answer or solution has been given from any official sources even after -all- this time. **bleep**-poor service, really.

Message 25 of 767 (8,116 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Bump
Message 26 of 767 (8,101 Views)

★★★ Novice

been having the same problem as everyone else, so i took  ronaldo in a pro career and simmed the first two seasons to get to the euro champs, he was selected to the portugal team obviously, the games appeared on the calendar again, but couldnt play the games.... FRUSTRATED

Message 27 of 767 (8,064 Views)

★★★ Novice

just simply by saying " yeah sorry guys but we dropped the ball again and didn't have time to add that part in to career mode due to putting all our time into ultimate teams were we can make more money from you all, If you would like to buy FIFA 16 next year we will again drop the ball and totally forgot to even put a career mode in that you all seem to want."

but really EA can you not just say if the world cup and region international tournaments is a bug or if it wasn't in the game to begin with, it seem that there may have been plans for them but just didn't get finish for what ever reason.

i like FIFA but looks like I'm going to be putting my money in someone else's pocket in future Confusedmileylol:

Message 28 of 767 (8,124 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. BUMP! Confusedmileymad:

Message 29 of 767 (8,113 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Looks like at least someone managed to play an international playoff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw7vMJ_5t78

Message 30 of 767 (8,103 Views)