Re: FIFA 15 Player Career International Tournament Problem

by superbigfridge

Original Post

★ Apprentice

kylmbrow -I just got my free copy today... but when I opened the package it was a copy of Fifa 15 as well. At least they got the game console correct for me though. I just emailed the rep to let them know, but as you can imagine, I am pretty irritated and just feel like they are messing with us at this point. 

Do you have any updates from your fiasco? 

Message 761 of 767 (2,682 Views)

★★★★ Novice
After I emailed the rep to explain the mix-up, he apologized and had the correct game expedited. I received it a handful of days later. Correct year and platform. I have, unfortunately, only had time to play a handful of times with holiday stuff going on nonstop, so I haven't made it to tournament season yet. If you beat me there, let me know how it works.
Message 762 of 767 (2,677 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you, I emailed the rep and they said they would try and expedite the shipment to me as well. I am assuming since it took a week to get me the first copy, it is going to take another week to get the correct game to me. If I beat you to tournament play I will let you know. 

Message 763 of 767 (2,657 Views)

★★ Novice

Just to confirm this bug is still happening for Fifa 15. It was never fixed, and it should be. EA should compensate us for this in some way.

Message 764 of 767 (1,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought a new copy of FIFA 2015 a few months ago and just got to the World Cup, finding this same problem that you can't play any of the games. It appears from this forum this is a know and never resolved bug. How do I also get compensated with a copy of FIFA 2016?

Message 765 of 767 (1,430 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

One question: why buy Fifa 15 three games later? 

They won't give you a free upgrade to a more recent title either, as EA really loves all dem shekels.

Unfortunately for you the issue was resolved: it was called FIFA 16,

It solved this one issue but added a whole other pile of steaming poop to the pile.

Message 766 of 767 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Fifa 15 - no International Tournaments in career mode
Message 767 of 767 (679 Views)