Re: [EA RESPONSE NEEDED] PC FIFA 15 unplayable: lags, stutters, audio loops, CPU

by Madreign

Original Post

Re: [EA RESPONSE NEEDED] PC FIFA 15 unplayable: lags, stutters, audio loops, CPU

★★★★ Novice

First sory for my english is not very well

I have , amd 7750 dual core 2,7 ghz, 4 gb ddr2 ram, amd 5650 gpu, win7 64  and I bought fifa 15 and it was unplayable, 

I changed a few that like and now it can playable . (25-30 fps)

Overclock my cpu 2,7 to 3,1 ghz.

and fifa ini :

ASPECTRATIO = 0.11111
AUDIO_MIX_MODE = 0
CONTROLLER_DEFAULT = 0
DISABLE_WINDAERO = 1
FULLSCREEN = 1
MSAA_LEVEL = 0
RENDERINGQUALITY = 2
RESOLUTIONHEIGHT = 720
RESOLUTIONWIDTH = 1280
SCREEN_SLEEP = 99
VOICECHAT = 0
WAITFORVSYNC = 2

Amd ccc : Triple buffering (uncheck ) -anti alising  (multisampling) - wait for vertical  >(always off) - mipmap (high p ) - catalisty a.i. (performance) 

Tessellation (amd optimized) - anisotropic (aplication managed) and anti alising (app. managed)

Open origin and play fifa - game settings : Resolution : 1280 x720  --- Fullscren--- Rendering Quality : Low ---- MSAA Option : off

Frame Rate : Lock to 30 ---- Disable windows aero

Then ok and play game ------- and ctrl-tab windows mode and game playable for me, 

I hope this solition help everyone.

Message 991 of 1,382 (2,291 Views)

★ Guide

100 pages and 3 weeks.  Nothing.  Shame on you EA, you make me sick.

Message 992 of 1,382 (2,265 Views)

★ Novice

@kaan7684 wrote:

First sory for my english is not very well

I have , amd 7750 dual core 2,7 ghz, 4 gb ddr2 ram, amd 5650 gpu, win7 64  and I bought fifa 15 and it was unplayable, 

I changed a few that like and now it can playable . (25-30 fps)

Overclock my cpu 2,7 to 3,1 ghz.

and fifa ini :

ASPECTRATIO = 0.11111
AUDIO_MIX_MODE = 0
CONTROLLER_DEFAULT = 0
DISABLE_WINDAERO = 1
FULLSCREEN = 1
MSAA_LEVEL = 0
RENDERINGQUALITY = 2
RESOLUTIONHEIGHT = 720
RESOLUTIONWIDTH = 1280
SCREEN_SLEEP = 99
VOICECHAT = 0
WAITFORVSYNC = 2

Amd ccc : Triple buffering (uncheck ) -anti alising  (multisampling) - wait for vertical  >(always off) - mipmap (high p ) - catalisty a.i. (performance) 

Tessellation (amd optimized) - anisotropic (aplication managed) and anti alising (app. managed)

Open origin and play fifa - game settings : Resolution : 1280 x720  --- Fullscren--- Rendering Quality : Low ---- MSAA Option : off

Frame Rate : Lock to 30 ---- Disable windows aero

Then ok and play game ------- and ctrl-tab windows mode and game playable for me, 

I hope this solition help everyone.

THIS IS THE BEST SOLUTION SO FAR! I TRIED AND IT WORKED! You guys should try it! Thanks, kaan7684, you're legend!

Message 993 of 1,382 (2,236 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Not sure if this helps or anyone else has posted it, but I have the stuttering on PS4 but if I disconnect the console from the Internet the game plays fine.
Message 994 of 1,382 (2,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Okay EA, I am not sure if you guys give a damn but I really need to express my frustration somewhere. You guys sell a beta(at least FUT is obviosuly not finished/tested properly) for 70 euro.

Game crashes in about 10-15% of the matches in FUT online game, randomly stutters for the whole game or some part of it sometimes, disconnects without any reason for it to do so. The worst damn part is that the game mocks you with the DNF multiplier after it crashes itself and disconnects randomly...

I am absolutely sure that there is nothing wrong with my PC or connection, because the game does not have any problems in offline mode, and I've tried to play in about 5 different places with deferent ISP's, but the FUR online issues persist everywhere. 

PC specs = Intel Core i5 4210 Haswell, 15.6 "IPS 1920x1080 anti-glare, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M 4GB, HDD 1TB 5400 RPM. 

P.S. And dont even get me started on ABSOLUTELY RANDOM refferees and that uber-retarded thing with hitting the goal frame like 2-3 times at least every match...Technically not bugs but GOD this is frustrating.

Message 995 of 1,382 (2,190 Views)

★★ Novice

Forgot to add - my last match disappeared again, this is just may be second time that it happens to me so I guess I'm kind of lucky in this case, since I see this persisted for several times for some people lol. Still - at first game appeared in "My activities" and I even managed to share it in "news"(screenshot 1), but a minute later it disappeared from My Activities.  In the statistics of the season game just never appeared(screenshot 2). Guess what happened in the 0-3 loss btw lol

http://puu.sh/cdIUt/7a5dfac83d.jpg

http://puu.sh/cdJbV/bbb1516b0d.jpg

Message 996 of 1,382 (2,182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, 100% cpu. I can't believe they sell a game that doesn't work. I really have no words to say.

Message 997 of 1,382 (2,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys i figured it out while tinkering this entire time the game works so smooth now all i did was open task manager and make the game Low Priority smooth as all hell now im like -____-  but i just found it out and i wanted to share with everyone just put it to normal settings and when it opens have task manager open right click Fifa 15 under processes and set it to Low priority 

Message 998 of 1,382 (2,084 Views)

★ Apprentice
NAT Problem-Season 0 Players Online(I used cheat engine on offline manager mod)

The title is the question; is using an .exe editor to change the amount of credits I have in singleplayer bannable, or not?

I used cheat engine offline mod.

I've used the cheat engine money trick of his career is offline Does it make an impact?Is that why?(i cant play online)

I'm always getting this error.

connection to your oppenent was lost.this could be a result of a network adress translation(nat)problem for you or your opponent.your nat is currently restrictive.if you have consistent connection problems,refer to reference on help.ea.com on how to set your NAT to OPEN

My ports open.Firewall,antivurus program close,allow edge traversal.But iI did not ever play online.I can play fifa world online i can play bf 3 online vs vs.. buy i cant play fifa 15.

Shows 0 players online and ranks me number one on leaderboards. I can't be the only one trying to play online. Something is wrong. 

Plese help me.please.one answer pleaseee Frown((

Türk varsa yardım etsin ya.Lütfen arkadaşlar kimse yardım etmiyor artık yardım edin Frown(

Message 999 of 1,382 (2,079 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

One guy says put it at high priority, another at low priority.  What a joke.  The game needs a patch.

Message 1000 of 1,382 (2,077 Views)