Club Established Date is wrong

by samdey666

Original Post

Club Established Date is wrong

★★★ Novice

i play from this account from last years....but mu fut Club Established Date is showing wrong  here 

Message 1 of 4 (1,244 Views)

Re: Club Established Date is wrong

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @samdey666

Did you change platform? For instance if you moved from PS3-PS4 your .est date would have changed.

This would also happen if you are using either a different Origin or game account. You stated you are using the same account, but just to ensure this would need to be both the same accounts (if on console).

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 4 (1,201 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, there are others of us with the same issue. It might be worth posting in here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIFA-16-Ultimate-Team-Establish-error/m-p/4802520#M3029 if you have any different information to the rest of us Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am using the same origin account which I played fifa 15 in my computer. It shows my established date wrong, it should be something 2014, it shows december 2017. I wish they could fix this somehow. The reason for that is the move from computer to PS4. (?)
Message 4 of 4 (933 Views)