Banned from Fut By a mistake

by Jonboii20

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned from Fut By a mistake

★ Novice

I currently play fifa ultimate team and have been a big fan of ultimate since 2013 and play it every year religiously, that’s why I even brought ultimate edition to get the best fifa ultimate team experience and my son who is 8 years old also enjoys it too so I allow him to play on my Xbox account from time to time and he recently asked me if he could purchase particular player for my ultimate my son made a mistake brought him for more than his originally worth and I have been banned because of that mistake I tried contacting ea sports and have been told they made the correct decision on my case after I contacted them more than dozen times They are trying to say I was disturbing coins/selling coins.

I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue or had this issue because I can’t come to terms that something like this could happen smh🤔

Message 1 of 2 (336 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned from Fut By a mistake

Community Manager

@Jonboii20

Unfortunately, if you have disputed the ban and have been told that it will not be overturned then further disputes will not have a different outcome.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (311 Views)

All Replies

Re: Banned from Fut By a mistake

Community Manager

@Jonboii20

Unfortunately, if you have disputed the ban and have been told that it will not be overturned then further disputes will not have a different outcome.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (312 Views)