by Wandeerrer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned account

★★★★★ Novice

Hossein
Hello

Regarding my recent case with the case number of :

I completed advanced squad building challenge in my alternative account and transfer that coins from my alternative account to my main account yesterday. is that the reason I got banned? I played ultimate team almost everyday and get at least $150 Fifa points . My friends know that I have only Fifa in my life and how much I depends on my team and one of them told me transferring coins from your other accounts is not against Ea rules , so you can transfer little amount of coins to improve your squad. I was really encourage about the new Goretzka and I wanted that badly , so I just did what he said. Please if that’s the reason for my ban , wipe the coins , I never do that again but let me to play with my team. I don’t have anything else in my life to spend time with that . my team is almost everything for me. I can’t see I lost my team. Many days I don’t go to sleep because I was completed objectives or weekends or seasons. I played with it for 9 months I couldn’t see I lost it. Please help me to recover it.

Lots of regards
Hossein

Message 1 of 2 (482 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned account

★★★ Guide
Hi!
You have to contact EA advisor so they can take a look into this case.
How to do this:
1. Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. From games list choose FIFA 15
3. Choose your platform
4. Pick the right topic
5. Select contact option

If my answer was helpful or I solved your problem, please leave xp and accept it as a solution.
Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (569 Views)

All Replies

Re: Banned account

★★★ Guide
Hi!
You have to contact EA advisor so they can take a look into this case.
How to do this:
1. Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. From games list choose FIFA 15
3. Choose your platform
4. Pick the right topic
5. Select contact option

If my answer was helpful or I solved your problem, please leave xp and accept it as a solution.
Thanks!
Message 2 of 2 (570 Views)