F1® | Racenet Support BETA Open Now!

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Re: F1® | Racenet Support BETA Open Now!

★★★ Newbie
Hi @locatedunknwn, thank you for your feedback.

I will look into it.
Message 11 of 43 (1,213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Hi @Ruben_RPM @jasononguk,

found something weird in the comparision with the Time Trial leaderboard, as if something was out of sync properly, look at the video capture below, I'm comparing myself with the current WR in Jeddah (PlayStation), in RaceNet I finish ahead! It looks like as if my lap was slightly accelerated.

Here the video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PQQRAK347QVU45L5wYZN4uVqkQ8mTIog/view?usp=sharing

As you can see I lose half a second in sector 1 and then I continue to lose a bit, while in RaceNet I overtake my opponent at the end of sector 2.

Look at the picture below, I'm almost crossing the line at time 1:26.149 (while my lap is 1:27.2).

finish line_Jeddah.jpg

I face the same bug in other tracks too, but I'm not always "accelerated", in Melbourne (look at the picture below) it looks like the opponent is "slowed down" (the WR is 1:16.1 while at 1:16,750 in RaceNet has not crossed the line yet):

finish line_Melbourne.jpg

Hope you can have a look, 

thank you in advance Standard smile

Nuv

Message 12 of 43 (1,154 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SteveJackson I'll check in with @EA_Kent in the week and see if we can do this. Thanks for the tip.
Message 13 of 43 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks so much @Nuvolarix! I'll pass the message on to the guys in the team. I know this was one of the most requested features, glad we managed to make it happen Standard smile

Message 14 of 43 (1,140 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi @PADRINO-Tr thanks for your feedback, that does make sense. I'll investigate with the team and let you know if we're able to do this. Keep you posted.

Message 15 of 43 (1,134 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Hi @locatedunknwn, thanks for this. Would you mind sharing the position/driver you are comparing against? Their chart in S1 doesn't seem right.
Message 16 of 43 (1,124 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Nuvolarix wrote:

Hi @Ruben_RPM @jasononguk,

found something weird in the comparision with the Time Trial leaderboard, as if something was out of sync properly, look at the video capture below, I'm comparing myself with the current WR in Jeddah (PlayStation), in RaceNet I finish ahead! It looks like as if my lap was slightly accelerated.

Here the video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PQQRAK347QVU45L5wYZN4uVqkQ8mTIog/view?usp=sharing

As you can see I lose half a second in sector 1 and then I continue to lose a bit, while in RaceNet I overtake my opponent at the end of sector 2.

Look at the picture below, I'm almost crossing the line at time 1:26.149 (while my lap is 1:27.2).

finish line_Jeddah.jpg

I face the same bug in other tracks too, but I'm not always "accelerated", in Melbourne (look at the picture below) it looks like the opponent is "slowed down" (the WR is 1:16.1 while at 1:16,750 in RaceNet has not crossed the line yet):

finish line_Melbourne.jpg

Hope you can have a look, 

thank you in advance Standard smile

Nuv

Hi @jasononguk, just to add that the same is happening if I compare the “wiped” laps at the end of July (Jeddah)

DE572333-3AEA-4ED9-AEBB-A5E73F03BB18.jpeg

At 1:26,400 I’m already crossing the line.

Thanks again and have a nice Sunday 🙂

Nuv

Message 17 of 43 (1,101 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That's helpful to know, thank you! I did wonder if it might have anything to do with the last patch, this rules that out. Ok I'll have a catch up with the team and see what we find. Thanks again, have a good Sunday too Standard smile

Message 18 of 43 (1,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why am I faster than Lucas Blakely here

Message 19 of 43 (1,068 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@jasononguk I did one more test having different results but still a bug if I compare myself (from PS) with a Steam WR instead.

Always the same track, Jeddah:

while in PS vs PS it looks my lap is accelerated while the WR is good

551F8BD5-E9A1-43D9-AA3C-726AEFD48B43.jpeg1CBA8A90-A60F-44EA-927F-3904620E4915.jpeg

PS vs Steam it looks the WR lap is accelerated while my lap is good

8FD67903-F61C-4C14-B027-F8ABCFB940C5.jpegC0EA37C3-08EF-49C5-9FE8-F5E4C596D39B.jpeg

I don't know if it can be useful 🙂

Ciao,

Nuv

Message 20 of 43 (1,060 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help