67*****@disabled.ea.com can't unlink

by sleepswithmomz

Original Post

Re: 67*****@disabled.ea.com can't unlink

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Good afternoon @sleepswithmomz, I managed to solve this problem.

First I contacted Microsoft support via the xbox.com website. There I selected that I was having billing problems (Because it is the only option that allows online chat with their support). After that I requested my oldest Gamertag (Even if you never changed it, I believe a Default comes until you put in your first gamertag).

With this information you go to the EA support website (ea.help.com) and there you log in with your EA account (in my case the same email as the xbox is EA's). Select the game you are having a problem with (in my case it was FIFA 23) then select the topic "I need help logging into my Xbox account". Then the option to chat with support appears. After that I gave my oldest gamertag and my xbox email that I want to link and it unlinked this email ....@disabled.ea.com, and then I linked my xbox email.

Try following these steps and I hope it helps!
Message 21 of 26 (719 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If anyone is facing this issue still GC-OC's solution fixed it for me. Thank you!

Message 22 of 26 (440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have just had ther same issue claiming it is linked to an email account that i have never had - 87*****@disabled.ea.com

Now I cant link any accounts to my EA account which is BS! 

Message 23 of 26 (284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Who did u contact to help unlink it

Message 24 of 26 (205 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mako Iv had this problem for weeks searched high n low for answers these links you’ve sent Iv done before just going round in circle I need to spark to someone that not a Robot I’m having the same problem
Message 25 of 26 (70 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Lemonade1324 what is that?
Message 26 of 26 (66 Views)