Will I get FIFA 22 with EA Play Pro?

by Frostz_RI

Original Post

Will I get FIFA 22 with EA Play Pro?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

do i have to pay for fifa 22  if i have ea play pro and when will i be able to download the game? [Font size edit - Admin.]

Message 1 of 163 (26,101 Views)

Re: will i pay for fifa 22 if i have ea play pro

Community Manager

Hey @Frostz_RI we will have more information related to FIFA 22 and EA Play Pro closer to release.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 163 (26,059 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would love to know this as well.

Message 3 of 163 (25,949 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please let me know if you get the answer to that question bro.

Message 4 of 163 (25,948 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @delandjamaican I'd recommend keeping an eye on the EA Play page for updates: https://www.ea.com/ea-play

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 163 (25,921 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would love to know this as well.

any update? I'm Play pro member too.

Message 6 of 163 (25,748 Views)

does ea play pro reputed

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Does ea play pro reputed as fifa 22 pre order

Message 7 of 163 (25,755 Views)

Re: does ea play pro reputed

Community Manager

Details on what is included with the Ultimate Edition for EA Play Pro can be found here: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/buy/pc

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 163 (25,712 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, I have an EA PLAY PRO subscription and I would like to know if I will receive the Sandard or Ultimate Edition on 27/28, or do I have to buy the game? - (on the preorder page says: "FIFA 22 is yours when you join EA Play Pro, along with a ton of awesome member rewards and in-game content. Plus, you get 10% off digital purchases and access to an evolving collection of games")

Also, I pay a "standard" EA PLAY subscription for a friend of mine, and I would like to know if he has to buy the game if he wants to play those 10 h early access, and then continuing his progress when the game launches on August 1, or he can play that 10 h without buying the game and buy the game later?

Also, if my friend decides not to buy Fifa 22, when can we expect this game to be free to play for those with "standard" EA PLAY subscriptions?

Thanks in advance for your answer.  

Message 9 of 163 (25,675 Views)

Community Manager

@ieanoo 

EA Play Pro members generally get the highest editions for games. You will receive the Ultimate Edition.

Standard EA Play memberships provide 10 hour trial of our games. Once the 10 hours is up, the individual will either need to upgrade to EA Play Pro to continue playing the full game or purchase the game standalone. Your progress from the 10 hour trial will carry over to EA Play Pro or your individually purchased title. 

There is no date on confirmation FIFA 22 will go to the EA Play List. FIFA 21 came out May 3rd to the EA Play List the following year after it's release.

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 163 (25,667 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help