can`t download battlefield 4

by sanderbofficial

Original Post

can`t download battlefield 4

★★ Novice

I have ea play pro/origin acces, It doesn`t let me download battlefield 4, all other games work, bfV,1,hardline etc. but with 4 nothing happens. Ea assist isn`t really helpful either

Message 1 of 6 (723 Views)

Re: can`t download battlefield 4

Community Manager

Hey @sanderbofficial what is happening when you try to download BF4, are you seeing an error message of any kind?

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (705 Views)

★★ Novice

Well, that's the problem, literally nothing happens, no pop up, no codes, errors, just nothing happens Frown

Message 3 of 6 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @sanderbofficial can you grab me a screenshot of what you see in your Origin and do you own the game on the account or are you only accessing it through EA Play?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (680 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm going to do it my own way, i had a chat for more than 2 freakin hours with ea support, they couldn't solve it. I canceled EA play pro, and bought the game myself, hope it works.. 

Message 5 of 6 (661 Views)

★ Novice

Actually I believe I just solved a similar issue myself. I own a copy of the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass, and a copy of Jedi Order that I had purchased through Steam. If Steam wasn't running I couldn't play, download, locate or repair Battlefield 1. I could only look at the Game Details page. 

Hope this helps anyone with a similar issue.

Message 6 of 6 (467 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help