Xbox game pass/EA Play with Origin

by Murray667

Original Post

Re: Xbox game pass/EA Play with Origin

★★★ Newbie

In fact, in EA app you can't use the "friend pass" in It takes two, in example. The game is included in the Game Pass and can be played in EA Play but you can't invite friends if you play the game through EA app.

If you invite friends through Origin you can play without problems (well, you can't use Game Pass and you MUST PURCHASE THE GAME).

Message 21 of 25 (2,614 Views)

★ Novice

I 100% agree with you, but I also wouldn't call Origin "stable", just more stable than EA Desktop. EA Desktop is the BF 5 of the game app world, buggy useless mess with a shiny coat of paint, and we GamePass users are forced to use it.

Message 22 of 25 (2,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do i add my bf3 prmium to origin game library. i have the xbox game pass and bf3 premium downloaded along with the ea game pass. whenever i launch the game origin says it needs to be added to their library and wants a product code but i do not have one where the game is through game pass 

Message 23 of 25 (2,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Jason I'm running into the same problem. I've got the EA app beta installed (via Xbox gamepass) and it doesn't even show the C&C Ultimate edition. It shows in the Origin app and Origin website as available but I obviously can't access them from there.
Has there been any solution to this?
Message 24 of 25 (1,502 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA Play really should be usable on either the EA App or Origin, I am having an issue currently where I can't even download a game from EA Play on the EA App because of an entitlement error where it says I own a game that I don't and won't let me download because of it only with the EA app, the game doesn't appear on Origin at all, but I can't use EA Play on Origin.

Message 25 of 25 (780 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help