Re: Will Squadrons be available via EA Play Pro?

by TheLocalTroll

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

Just want to add that Jedi fallen order did not get an early access last year but was still on Origin access premier.

So I would not be surprised the same happens with squadrons. But for Jedi fallen order they did make a press release saying it wouldnt have an early access and why.

However in Origin Access Premier they marketed it with early access for all games so they were forced to explain why they made an exception for Fallen order while in EA Play Pro they have themselves covered by saying: "Get early access to select new games before they’re released to the public." (taken from the FAQ)

The same FAQ says: "Score unlimited access to all our best games and brand new releases" which is a clear indication they will add Squadrons to EA Play Pro along with previously posted links in this thread.

https://www.ea.com/ea-play/faq#origin-faq 

Therefor it should be on EAPlay Pro at release date, if its not then EA is outright lying in their FAQ's and marketing. And that will not pass silently into the night for sure.

My best guess here is that EA has yet to decide on the early access part and thus isn't willing to add it to the library just yet. I wouldn't be surprised if its added next week along with a statement regarding early access. In the end we all just have to wait and have some patience and I'm positive the game will be added to the library.

Message 11 of 12 (447 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@TheLocalTroll @oscarpayne @coltifus @Poocacca 

Just an update, you should now see on the store that SWS is available on EA Play Pro.squadrons.PNG

Message 12 of 12 (384 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help