Why am I not able to request a refund for EA Play Pro?

by HippoRustler

Original Post

Re: Why am I not able to request a refund for EA Play Pro?

★★★ Newbie

I logged out of Xbox and EA Desktop.  I then opened EA desktop and clicked Login with Xbox icon at the bottom of the EA Desktop login.  It made me reset my password and now everything works.

Message 11 of 23 (3,010 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This such as horrible service that you can't even cancel. Non refundable *snip*

EDIT by EA_Jason: Don't be rude. 

Message 12 of 23 (2,841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

*snip* legit told me that they would give me a warning before my subscription would run out so I could cancel it but they didn’t give me a warning and then scammed for another months subscription and of course there is such a problematic website so that u can literally not complain without attaching a file so I’ll never get a refund 

EDIT by EA_Jason: Don't be rude. 

Message 13 of 23 (2,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this membership since 2017 and I didn't even know it was still actice until I noticed payments on my bank statements. 4 years of payments and nobody will refund a penny of it. I'm fuming!!!

Message 14 of 23 (2,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

instead of telling us to get in touch for a refund how about if you told us how we can get in touch regarding a refund, Disgusting service just like the games.

Message 15 of 23 (2,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Bagoly86 Did you cancel the membership renewal?
Message 16 of 23 (1,807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is straight up * i bought a month of membership but it doenst even give me access to the games lmao wtf I canceled the next  month instantly and Trying to get a refund on this * * service

Message 17 of 23 (1,452 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello, you idiots, how long should I wait for the Fc24 game to start, I paid 99 Eu for membership. I've already mentioned that the game runs on the integrated graphics of the processor, but it just can't run on the 7600 rx AMD Radeon, when you idiots realize that you are normal thieves and steal children's money, start working on repairs, or you will see, I am a 51 year old person, you will not fool me so much, I will calmly sue you.

Message 18 of 23 (732 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Hello, you idiots, how long should I wait for the Fc24 game to start, I paid 99 Eu for membership. I've already mentioned that the game runs on the integrated graphics of the processor, but it just can't run on the 7600 rx AMD Radeon, when you idiots realize that you are normal thieves and steal children's money, start working on repairs, or you will see, I am a 51 year old person, you will not fool me so much, I will calmly sue you.
Message 19 of 23 (732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, checked my account thinking maybe I forgot to cancel but it turns out I had but they still billed me

Message 20 of 23 (587 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help