Re: Stupid Questions i'm just a little confused about the sub

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stupid Questions i'm just a little confused about the sub

★★★ Newbie

so i was wondering if i cancel the sub on steam before my month sub is over will i lose the benefits of the pass? because i rather cancel/turn off auto renew because im scared that i will forget it later and then it will just keep taking money out since i rarely check my steam sorry if its a stupid question

Message 1 of 2 (324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there @BlooSzn,

Great question! If you decide to cancel your membership, you'll keep your access to all your membership features up until the start of your next billing date- it won't be an immediate cancelation. However, once your membership is fully cancelled, you will lose access to any games available through EA Play unless you've purchased those games separately. 

You can read up a bit more on how the cancelation process works in the article here

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (295 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @BlooSzn,

Great question! If you decide to cancel your membership, you'll keep your access to all your membership features up until the start of your next billing date- it won't be an immediate cancelation. However, once your membership is fully cancelled, you will lose access to any games available through EA Play unless you've purchased those games separately. 

You can read up a bit more on how the cancelation process works in the article here

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (296 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help