Re: Pre Order Bonuses For EA Play Ganes

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pre Order Bonuses For EA Play Ganes

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi All,

Just a quick one. If I'm going to get a title under the EA Play Pro Subscription I'm obviously not going to preorder. Will I get the pre order bonuses still or will I end up missing out because I have a subscription??

Message 1 of 10 (2,689 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
@Olly_TCGaming @CarbonCarl you get the pre order bonus for EA Play Pro Subscription.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (2,640 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hi @Olly_TCGaming

As an EA Play subscriber you will only get a trial period for newly released games which is usually 10hrs, after the trial period ends you will have to buy the game to continue playing. You will not gain a pre-order bonus from subscribing to EA Play.

If you buy EA Play Pro then you will get full games and the best edition of those games from day one or even earlier if they offer an early access period. I don't think you will earn a pre-order bonus for that either.

Just be aware that EA Play Pro is only available on Origin via PC.

You would need to buy the game outright to earn any pre-order bonuses i'm afraid.
Message 2 of 10 (2,674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@CarbonCarlYeah sorry I meant Play Pro. Transferred in from Uplay Premium.

It's a shame they don't offer you pre order bonuses for games I would pre order anyway without the subscription. Best version should include preorder when you get the game the second it's launched anyway

Message 3 of 10 (2,671 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Olly_TCGaming @CarbonCarl you get the pre order bonus for EA Play Pro Subscription.

/Atic
Message 4 of 10 (2,641 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@EA_Atic Well that’s awesome, thanks for updating us!
Message 5 of 10 (2,629 Views)

EA DICE Team
@CarbonCarl Any time. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 6 of 10 (2,595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Atic  hey one more question about that. does it matter when I get ea play pro? since for fifa22 you need to preorder before august 11 or sth to get all the content. do i need ea play pro before august 11 or does that not matter?

would be thankful for an answer

ggs

Message 7 of 10 (1,889 Views)

EA DICE Team
Sorry for late response. Do it before launch of the game and if the game has early access period make sure you have EA play before that. @WagiQQ

/Atic
Message 8 of 10 (1,530 Views)

★ Novice

and now we get too a preorder bonus for i subrice ea play pro fifa 22 pre order bonus ? (

sorry bad english)

Message 9 of 10 (1,384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, I am subcribed to EA Play Pro, but a EA support said EA Play Pro subscriber don't have pre-order bonus.

I've seen people playing the game w/ the preorder bonus content, but I don't receive that in my account (as of right now).

Proof that EA support said EA Play Pro don't have the bonus: my case, number #94941601

@EA_Atic 

Message 10 of 10 (987 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help