Re: Missing EA Play Rewards.

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Missing EA Play Rewards.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I've been trying to get help figuring out why I haven't been awarded this months EA Play reward for Battlefield 2042 and CS has been worthless for me which is a stark contrast to me compared to last month when a live chat was able to solve the problem for me in about ten minutes.

This month they keep demanding the purchase email screenshotted for BF2042 when I bought the game in November 2021 and had no reason to hold onto the email for obvious reason along side other purchase confirmation screenshots.

(change title to reflect the isseu better) - Atic 

Message 1 of 4 (456 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Zaydin for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

We are not able to assist with account or billing issues here on AHQ.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a phone or chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or call

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have contacted CS. Repeatedly. I keep getting the run around and being told they can't help even though someone from CS via a live chat was able to credit me with last months EA Play reward for 2042 in about 10 minutes when I hadn't properly been rewarded it yet.

Message 3 of 4 (360 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Zaydin there is nothing that we can do for these issues on AHQ, you will need to direct all questions to our live support team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (341 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help