Re: If i already have ea play pro what will happen if I get the free ea play bas

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

If i already have ea play pro what will happen if I get the free ea play basic?

★★★ Apprentice

What will happen if I claim the free ea play basic from xbox game pass if i already have ea play pro?

Message 1 of 4 (654 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: If i already have ea play pro what will happen if I get the free ea play bas

Community Manager

Hey @Hello_There_o_

EA Play Pro is a separate membership from the Xbox version of EA Play. Your membership for EA Play Pro wouldn't change if you've got an Xbox Game Pass subscription. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (596 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Hello_There_o_

EA Play Pro is a separate membership from the Xbox version of EA Play. Your membership for EA Play Pro wouldn't change if you've got an Xbox Game Pass subscription. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (597 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Is there any plan to give for example a discount to people who paying xbox game pass AND ea play pro too?
Message 3 of 4 (576 Views)

Community Manager

@Vizoo 

I haven't heard any details on that, I'm afraid. EA Play Pro is a separate service through Origin, so it isn't connected with the Xbox version of EA Play. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (553 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help