I would like to apply for a refund.

by YSYouMori

Original Post

I would like to apply for a refund.

★★ Novice

I would like to apply for a refund. On March 17th, I created multiple help requests on EA HELP website, but I haven't received any email responses yet. 

Message 1 of 7 (544 Views)

Re: I would like to apply for a refund.

Community Manager

Hey @YSYouMori you can find all the info related to refunds here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (532 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your reply. I have sought help from EA HELP many times, whether through chat or email. The way to chat is to display that the case creation was successful, but the next window will not pop up. Email shows that it was successfully sent, and EA will reply to my email after 72 hours. However, my case list does not show that I have created a new case, and I have been waiting for more than ten days without receiving any email response. Is my account prohibited from creating new cases?

Message 3 of 7 (520 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @YSYouMori have you tried a different browser to see if you have the same issue?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (505 Views)

★★ Novice

I usually use Chrome browser, and I have tried using Edge browser before, but I cannot create new cases either. Obviously, it has been successfully created, but no new cases will appear in my case list. And I have also tried replacing my other computer and chatting with my mobile browser (Safari), but no new conversation window pops up.

Message 5 of 7 (495 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @YSYouMori if a case has been created then it's best to be patient and wait for a response.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (489 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried to use the email function multiple times in EA HELP more than a decade ago, and each time it was successfully created, my case list only shows cases created several years ago, and none of the recently created cases are displayed.". "And the email case I created on March 17th has not received any email responses up to now. I have also confirmed the spam and harassment emails in my mailbox.". There is really no response. In short, it's not normal for my case list to only display cases created a few years ago. "Every time I submit an email to EA HELP, I will always show me that a case has been created and give me a case number. However, after clicking on my case, I will find that there is no such case in the list..

Message 7 of 7 (487 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help