How do i access EA PLAY on PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, PLEASE HELP!

by pMazekin

Original Post

Re: How do i access EA PLAY on PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, PLEASE HELP!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Today is 2/19/21, still no EA Play on PC XBOX Game Pass Ultimate. It's been a BAIT AND SWITCH on XBox Game Ultimate so far.  Canceled my XBox Game Ultimate sub today for this disrespect.

Message 31 of 75 (4,451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@BrofessorRexx"Bait", how? Are you that incapable of searching for things? The Ultimate is not just for PC, it works on both console and windows, and for EA Play you have to buy Ultimate on both of it. However the ea play feature is not available for PC right now, I don't know why but at least they are saying it. I am waiting since November and yes it kinda annoying but there is no thing such as bait.

Message 32 of 75 (4,396 Views)

★★ Novice

@metehaunThat is where you are wrong.

First: If you buy XBOX Gamepass Ultimate, it is for both plattforms. So buying it once is enough.

Second: EA announced EA Play for PC beginning 2021. It was available for XBOX before that day. As off 01.01.21 it should be available for PC, too. At least that is, what you can see clearly on EA Play site of XBOX Gamepass PC.

So in the end they say, that it is available, but actually....it is not!

This is called a SCAM.

Message 33 of 75 (3,996 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Fensk01 Oh, man. Yes, Xbox Gamepass Ultimate includes EA Play and you can buy Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for both console and PC. B U T it does not mean you can have EA Play on pc with gamepass. You can see here or if you are that incapable I took the screenshot for you. Dude, I am not an EA or Microsoft fan, I am just saying that if you bought the gamepass thinking it has Ea play, it's not becoming a scam, it means you are dunderheaded a bit for not searching for what are you going to buy. Also, see "News" and tweet . The date is still not definite, so don't buy it again just because it says "2021". Standard smile 

dont get me wrong i am not trying to offend you buddy, peace ✌

Message 34 of 75 (3,967 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Fensk01Nowhere on the EA site do they mention a date all they say is in 2021, the January First is you just seeing 2021 and assuming 01-01-2021

Yes it got delayed on PC these things happen.

There is no bait and switch they have until 12-31-2021 before they have not followed through with what they promised.

Message 35 of 75 (3,812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

don't be so goddamn cheap and maybe they'll make it quicker Large smile

Message 36 of 75 (3,544 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ah yes, a multi billion dollar company really needs the $5. Dude its * EA, the one thing they are known for is ripping people off and having * service. They originally said November then pushed it back to December then said 2021 then just left it blank. To make it worst Xbox game pass STILL includes "Comes with EA Play" but they dont specify that it  only comes with it on consoles and not PC. The one way I found out it WASNT on PC was by coming to the support forums to see other people here with the same issue.

Message 37 of 75 (3,453 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I have no idea why people are coming on here to complain at EA, this is purely Microsoft’s decision to delay.

Microsoft made the choice not to include it yet because Game Pass is solely owned/controlled by Microsoft, so they say what goes and when not EA.

If EA had the choice they would have added this to Game Pass from Day 1, but sadly EA have to sit back and wait for Microsoft.

I understand all the frustration but at least complain at the source of the problem which is Microsoft.

Message 38 of 75 (3,288 Views)

★ Novice

Hello @Fensk01  during the launch of the Xbox the what I was told by Microsoft in the meetings with Microsoft ( I was an expert in a store at the time) was the ea play was going lunch on Xbox on November 10, 2020, to go with the series X/S and that the pc role out was scheduled for mid-December. just like project Xcloud released in September and will be avalible on pc and ios last i knew mid somer 2021. im still waiting for ea to be included on pc inside gamepass. 

Message 39 of 75 (2,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Then why would they release a ton of marketing explaining with Game Pass Ultimate you get EA play on PC 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgjvFa8Q3Fc&ab_channel=Xbox

Message 40 of 75 (2,510 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help