How do i access EA PLAY on PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, PLEASE HELP!

by pMazekin

Original Post

Re: How do i access EA PLAY on PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, PLEASE HELP!

★★★ Newbie

Xbox Game Pass

Get all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, over 100 high-quality games for console, PC, and Android mobile devices from the cloud (Beta), and an EA Play membership, all for one low monthly price. For a limited time, get your first 3 months of Ultimate for $1.*

I think its illegal to scam like this, since I can't use my game pass for EA Play on PC.

Message 21 of 75 (3,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Those of us who paid for a sub to XBox Game Pass based in no small part on the EA Play access for PC being included would like to know when this year though. The best approximation you can give at this time, please @EA_Darko , thanks.

Message 22 of 75 (3,551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Later this year could mean end of 2021 also right? Are there better timelines to this?

I can get EA Play for a discount on Steam and start using it there I guess.

Gamepass ultimate seems to be not worth it.

Message 23 of 75 (3,441 Views)

★★ Novice

Well maybe stop with the misleading advertising.  I don't own an xbox, i only use gamepass on PC and the flash screen on the main page of the app made me believe I would get EAplay if I upgraded to ultimate.   MS shouldn't suck people into subscribing for a feature you don't even have yet

Message 24 of 75 (3,394 Views)

★★ Novice

100%.  My EA Play sub is due to expire and no way am I renewing that or my Game Pass sub until they give a definite date for this.  I can live off my Steam account for a while until EA and MS get their act together. 

Saying 'some time this year' is just pointless. 

Get a proper date and then deliver, or tell everyone the deal is off and you basically scammed a load of people with false advertising.

Message 25 of 75 (2,950 Views)

★ Novice

I agree total false advertising!

I already have EA Play via steam thought if I joined the XBOX Ultimate based on their advertising includes EA Play for PC. I just checked and they are Still advertising it. The Steam info given was accurate and specified a select number of EA Play games would be available and that is exactly true. My hope was to have more of a selection of games to play.

Both MS & EA are responsible, because if it is not available it should say Coming Soon or some language like that.

As of today per the link below it is still being advertised.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/ea-play

Message 26 of 75 (2,701 Views)

★ Novice

I got caught out by this false advertising as well. Then they said it's coming soon. It's been nearly 2 months. Soon is less than a week. Very classic EA...

Message 27 of 75 (2,620 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just went out and purchased a 3 months Game Pass for PC subscription card, hoping to play some EA games, and found out that EA Play is not included, contrary to the advertising.
Extremely disappointing.

Message 28 of 75 (2,543 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 29 of 75 (2,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ah well this is disappointing.  EA and Microsoft should be getting a lot more flak for the false advertisement.

Message 30 of 75 (2,467 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help