How do i access EA PLAY on PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, PLEASE HELP!

by pMazekin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do i access EA PLAY on PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, PLEASE HELP!

★★★ Newbie

So i bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC,i downloaded Xbox App on pc, but there are no EA Games there so how do i access the games? please help.

Do i need to download something else? other app?

Message 1 of 75 (42,886 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do i access EA PLAY on PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, PLEASE HELP!

Community Manager

Hey @pMazekin there are not currently any EA games available on PC through Gamepass. Some titles will be added in the middle of December.

The best thing to do is to keep an eye here for further updates: https://twitter.com/XboxGamePass?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 75 (42,792 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@pMazekin So i linked my Microsoft account to EA Account, but still don't see EA PLAY GAMES, or aren't available now?
Message 2 of 75 (42,838 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @pMazekin there are not currently any EA games available on PC through Gamepass. Some titles will be added in the middle of December.

The best thing to do is to keep an eye here for further updates: https://twitter.com/XboxGamePass?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 75 (42,793 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

supposed to be december 15th. i saw an article that said its now available but i think it was bad reporting. also in case you find this useful the ea games will be through ea (origin/new ea desktop app) and not in the gamepass pc app so it wont have xbox achievements so most games wont have crossplay unless theyre already supported

Message 4 of 75 (42,772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there any update on this please? i brought the unimate game pass yesterday, linked my accounts and still can access ea play though the ea desktop app.

Message 5 of 75 (42,478 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, we know that many of you were excited to see EA games arrive on Xbox Game Pass PC today but the release of EA games on Game Pass PC has been delayed a little.

You can find more info in this Microsoft blog post: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/12/15/update-on-ea-play-xbox-game-pass-for-pc-2021/

Thanks for your patience and as soon as we have any updates we will share them with you. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 75 (42,468 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Tobsteerio how do you link your Xbox account on EA?
Message 7 of 75 (42,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you guys figured it out yet? it says it is delayed until 2021 but I bought the game pass today and it was advertised as it comes with EA play

Message 8 of 75 (42,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@pMazekin Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Matty, may I start with your first name please?
Matty
Hi Matty, I am RIck
It’s nice to meet you Rick, I hope everything is going well aside from this! It looks like you’re having some trouble with an EA Play subscription from Xbox? Would you mind telling me a little bit more about the issue you're experiencing? I'm happy to try and help you sort things out.
Matty
5:46 PM
So there is a lot of confusion if the PC side of this has been released.
I am unable to see games to play in the EA Play desktop
it wants me to subscribe but I believe I am linked properly
5:47 PM
Ah I see! So if you are subscribed to the Xbox EA Play Membership, it would only be for the Xbox Console. If you want access to PC gaming, you would need to become a subscriber here:https://www.ea.com/ea-play/games-ea-play
Matty
5:49 PM
I am subscribed to XBox Game Pass Ultimate and I am seeing I can use EA Play now with that sub.
5:50 PM
unless I am mistaken
5:52 PM
Correct, you should be able to access EA Play on your console. You wouldn't be able to access to the PC version of EA Play.
Matty
5:52 PM
okay so, no PC access just console access with Xbox Ultimate/.
5:53 PM
Right, just on the console. I'm glad I was able to provide you this information. Was there anything else I may assist you with today?
Message 9 of 75 (41,791 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Are there any updates on this? I can't find anything. I've signed up for Game Pass, linked the EA Play account and download EA Play desktop, but still no luck. Everything on EA wants me to pay and I can't see EA games in Game Pass.

Message 10 of 75 (41,421 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help