Ea Play games in the Xbox Gamepass (PC) should give players Xbox Achievements

by shaggytoph

Original Post

Re: Ea Play games in the Xbox Gamepass (PC) should give players Xbox Achievement

Community Manager

Hey @shaggytoph EA Desktop is still in Beta, as such functionality such as achievements may not currently be working,

We will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 11 of 38 (2,190 Views)

Re: Ea Play games in the Xbox Gamepass (PC) should give players Xbox Achievement

★★★★ Novice

so EA Desktop for gamepass doesn't plan to have PC achievements? I do want EA games with the Gamepass to include achievements. If they will implement the achievements soon? 

Message 12 of 38 (2,105 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AMValex115 EA Desktop is still in Beta, as such not ask functionality will be included during this time.

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 38 (2,084 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Would be nice if we could get a "we're working on it, it will come eventually" or "don't get your hopes up, we're never going to do that."  This is a huge issue for me and until achievements are added I don't see myself playing any EA Play titles on Gamepass sadly.  

Message 14 of 38 (2,035 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@PJthePlayer same to me. I want to play a lot of EA games on PC with gamepass, but it dont have sense without achievments....
Message 15 of 38 (1,951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Exactly, I would like to play EA games and win achievement as I'm playing them. If I don't win achievements and people in the internet or friends can't see those achievements in Xbox my profile, then it's like I've never played those games, 'cause there are no records of it. 

Please @EA_Darko give us a simple answer, choose: "we will do it in the future" or "we're not interested in that feature". Please, for the love of God, we don't want copy-pasted answers, so if you say "We will pass your feedback to the team" then we'll take it as a "No, we will not include that feature in a future", thanks. 

Message 16 of 38 (1,903 Views)

Community Manager

As I said above @shaggytoph I will pass your feedback on to the team but I am not aware of any plans to include this feature.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 17 of 38 (1,883 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Cant really understand why it wasnt a problem for EA to include it with steam but the big Xbox achievement community wont get any achievements for the PC titles. It has something to do with Xbox Live probably.

Message 18 of 38 (1,767 Views)

★ Guide
@Testave Yeah, Xbox created achievements back in the day, then everyone followed. I don't think it's an Xbox Live Problem, because EA already has achievements for all of their games in Xbox consoles, so now they just have to basically copy paste them, like a lot of Indies company did, human fall flat for example.
But yeah, it's obvious that a multimillionaire company can't achieve that.
Message 19 of 38 (1,705 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yussss

Message 20 of 38 (1,546 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help