Re: EA play pro not recognized

by bavarianny

Original Post

EA play pro not recognized

★★ Novice

Just subscribed today and it's not recognized by the EA app, can't even download the game, as long as it's EA pro exclusive game it's not working and give me error when I'm trying to download it, tried clear the cache, tried reinstall the app, tried download a freegame then cancel it, all of them not working.

Message 1 of 6 (937 Views)

Community Manager

What's the error you are seeing @KFGHB and where did you became a member?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (903 Views)

★★ Novice

I've alrealy subscribed to the EA play by join the XGP, and after 10hrs of playing NFS I decided to upgrade to EA play pro to continue playing, but after upgrade when I tried to play NFS unbound, it told me that my trial time has ended although there was an icon of eaplay pro under my profile. Then I tried to download other EA play pro exclusive game for example Biomutant and Conan chop chop, but none of them works, the system told me "There's a problem with your download, something went wrong during your download. Give us a few minutes, then try again". But the app itself can never figure out the problem. Also I noticed that my FIFA 23 is still in the EA play 10hrs trial state, and keep reminding me how much time left when I play, that's why I suspected that my EA play pro was not recognized by the system.

Message 3 of 6 (893 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @KFGHB do you have multiple EA accounts by any chance?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (852 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope, just one account

Message 5 of 6 (842 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Where you able to help the user? I have the same issue. Only one account - in the browser it shows me my active membership (directly through my EA Account), and in the App, it tells me to "Join EA Play"
Message 6 of 6 (484 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help