Re: EA PASS BUG?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Re: GAME PASS PC - EA PLAY??

Community Manager
@fifarunfakuea We did have a recent issue with EA App that should now be clear can you restart the clients and test once more in case this was connected to the issue we previously saw reports on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 11 of 16 (764 Views)

Re: EA Play is not Working.

Community Manager

Hey @oneminuseye are you still seeing an issue with this?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 12 of 16 (794 Views)

EA PASS BUG?

★ Novice

I have EA pass to 30/01/2023. Just loged on my account and im not able to play any game from gamepass. The Question is WHY? Library is also out of games from EA Pass but if you are trying to search for the game- you can buy whole game or BUY a new EA PASS. Can you help me and tell me WHY is that?

Message 13 of 16 (753 Views)

Community Manager

Sounds like you are logged into a secondary account @OverW0lf21 that is not linked to your Xbox account.

I'd recommend checking the account you are using is the correct one.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 14 of 16 (695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m pretty late to the post here but I’m having the same issue and after some digging it seems that in typical EA fashion they expect you to buy a separate subscription on *each* platform. I have EA play annual on steam and EA play via game pass on Xbox. If I want to be able to download games through the Xbox app it now forces you to subscribe an additional time through the EA app. 

Message 15 of 16 (475 Views)

Re: GAME PASS PC - EA PLAY??

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Man you do not know how long I was trying to figure out how to fix this problem! You are a god send lol resetting my cache is what did it, once the app restarted all my games we're back and it recognized my ea play subscription. Thanks a lot!
Message 16 of 16 (386 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help