EA app doesn't detect my EA Play

by Pollen-Samantha

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA app doesn't detect my EA Play

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA Desktop app doesn't detect that I'm already an EA Play member, can't add games to library - error code 57202

Message 3 of 16 (2,624 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Desktop App Doesnt Detect im already an EA Play Member

★★★ Newbie
@Pollen-Samantha It's an ongoing issue. The only real solution I've found so far is to not play and wait for EA to fix itself... again.

View in thread

Message 7 of 16 (2,602 Views)

All Replies

GAME PASS PC - EA PLAY??

★★★ Newbie

I have EA Play via Game Pass PC but nothing will install??

I have linked the accounts and it all shows on settings but on GAME PASS - Error when try to install

On EA APP - Asks me to pay and join to install?

What the heck is happening?

Message 1 of 16 (2,670 Views)

Re: GAME PASS PC - EA PLAY??

Community Manager

HI @leeg3009uk What is the error message you get when trying to instal via the GamePass client?

Also when you have a moment can you run through the following...

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 16 (2,655 Views)

Anonymous
@leeg3009uk There seems to be a problem. I also have the GAME PASS but it won't let me play any EA games since 2 hours ago.
Used to work like a charm, something is broken.
Message 4 of 16 (2,639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me 3 same issue game pass ultimate on PC cant run bf 2042 where it was working just yerterday .. now its says i dont have EA play 

Message 5 of 16 (2,628 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@fifarunfakuea Same here. Got gamepass, it all worked great for 3 days, now the app refuses to acknowledge my sub.

This is why I will never purchase an EA game. Such rookie problems for an older game company.
Message 6 of 16 (2,615 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Pollen-Samantha It's an ongoing issue. The only real solution I've found so far is to not play and wait for EA to fix itself... again.
Message 7 of 16 (2,603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me as well. After all day work, then wanted to just play a few, and this happens. considering how much we much, this is frustating.

Message 8 of 16 (2,601 Views)

EA Play is not Working.

★★★ Newbie

I have EA Play via Xbox game pass for PC, now the EA Desktop App wont let me play anything without paying again for EA Play.

Looks like this is happening to a lot of people, anyone know if they are working on a fix and how long it might take?

Message 9 of 16 (2,615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Illium any other tips please to fix the issue, i get no spicifc error i just cant open games from ea play (its says i am not subscribed).

Note: i cleared cache didnt work, that just made the game also disapear from my Xbox app on pc.

Message 10 of 16 (2,603 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help