by itsVibeRater

Original Post

Re: Can't play EA PLAY games from Steam

★★★ Newbie

I tried that but it still didn't work.

Message 11 of 29 (5,652 Views)

★ Novice
@lmaoicaki I just fixed my issue with EA play on Steam not launching JEDI fallen order. Sign out of your origin client if you are logged, i had separate EA/Origin account before Steam Link. Let Steam launch the game and start Origin client. After that, Jedi Fallen Order launches fine.
Message 12 of 29 (5,547 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just log out and log back in and every thing work fine

Message 13 of 29 (5,527 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got the same problem try every but nothing happen

Message 14 of 29 (5,398 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xfurceee kütüphane klasörü nerde
Message 15 of 29 (5,114 Views)

★ Novice

Also having this problem. Tried everything in this comment section. Really want to be playing these games. 

Message 16 of 29 (5,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

N O T H I N G will fix my issue. i have spent more than 10 hours over the past 2 days trouble shooting to try to fix my issue. i bought a YEAR of ea play in advance through steam because it looked like a great deal. not a single one of the games that come with this subscription will work on my computer. i have tried everything from validating files, reinstalling, moving files around, deleting some files, runing as administrator, launching and downloading through both steam and origin and nothing has changed. it says i have close to 20 minutes of playtime on battlefield 1 but thats solely due to me opening the game just to have it crash seconds later. i either want my money back for this bogus service or i just want the games i payed for to actually work. preferably the ladder. PLEASE, someone help me resolve this issue. thanks

Message 17 of 29 (4,742 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@emncnglt  herkesde farklıdır ki o bende F:\steamkutuphane böyle ama steamde sol üsteki steam'e bas ordan ayarlara gir ayarlarda indirmeler kısmında kütüohane klasörleri seçeneği var ordan bak veya yeni kütüphane oluştur.

//ENG//

He asked where is the library folder on computer and I said = "Go to steam>settings>downloads>library folders and find yours or create a new folder.

Message 18 of 29 (4,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@itsVibeRater I am in the Exact same position as you. just bought a year and tried one game for a couple hours while others downloaded. Just to find out no other game will start. Now steam wont refund me. This is Infuriating.
Message 19 of 29 (4,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xfurceee You can try start origin as administrator, I have fixed that way
Message 20 of 29 (4,488 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help