Re: Can't access the games on EA Deskop with my Steam EA play membership

by whitetiger193212

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't access the games on EA Deskop with my Steam EA play membership

★ Novice

I have an EA play membership on Steam. Because Steam doesn't have all the EA games, I downloaded EA Deskop to link my accounts and play the other games available to a regular membership. Even though my accounts are linked EA Deskop still requires a new membership and I could not find a way to use my current membership on steam. Does EA Deskop not recognise Steam-EA Play?

Message 1 of 6 (1,561 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @whitetiger193212 our membership is available on each platform for $4.99, or regional equivalent. There is no cross-platform subscription at this time. As such if you wish to use EA Play on different platforms then you will need an active membership on each.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,540 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @whitetiger193212 our membership is available on each platform for $4.99, or regional equivalent. There is no cross-platform subscription at this time. As such if you wish to use EA Play on different platforms then you will need an active membership on each.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,541 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hey thx for the answer! If this is the case then there is a conflict with your saying because on Xbox game pass you are able to use EA Deskop also. My friend has been using both platforms and only has a xbox games pass. Any idea why this doesn't work on Steam subscription?
Message 3 of 6 (1,512 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @whitetiger193212 as part of Game Pass Ultimate users get access to EA titles on PC. These games are only accessible through the Xbox app or EA Desktop and cannot be accessed on any other platform.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,402 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Why are some games that are available on steam that are part of the EA version not part of the Steam version?
Message 5 of 6 (1,222 Views)

Community Manager

You can find all the info here @ferdyno4https://www.ea.com/en-gb/ea-play

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,204 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help