i just added ea pro do i still own the sims4 that i purchuse in 2014 with eapro?

by FriendlySimmers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i just added ea pro do i still own the sims4 that i purchuse in 2014 with eapro?

★★★★★ Apprentice

i have just added eapro and already own the sims4 even do i have eapro do i still own the sims4 since i purchuse it back in 2014 on the day it was realise via preorder back in 2014? thank you in advance for any answers because to me eapro service is new and i do not know much or how it affects already own games if sub was cancel in the long term if it gets to costly?

Message 1 of 2 (275 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i just added ea pro do i still own the sims4 that i purchuse in 2014 with ea

Community Manager

Hey @FriendlySimmers if you own a game and then added it during your EA Play membership then you still own the game and if your membership ends will still be able to access your game.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (250 Views)

All Replies

Re: i just added ea pro do i still own the sims4 that i purchuse in 2014 with ea

Community Manager

Hey @FriendlySimmers if you own a game and then added it during your EA Play membership then you still own the game and if your membership ends will still be able to access your game.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help