Why is EA Play app retired on PS4?

by jackygates

Original Post

Re: Why is EA Play app retired on PS4?

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko How do I sign in if I already have EA Play? I can only subscribe for thw first time but I can't use my current subscription on PS4?
Message 11 of 16 (2,297 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Gerardo042196 for issues such as that you would need to speak with PSN support: https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/support/

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 12 of 16 (2,268 Views)

★★★ Guide

That's all well and good but it doesn't  show all the ea play games.

The website of ea play click ps4 its same games from months ago still hasn't  added f1 2020 or dirt  so website  is useless  because. No one at ea can  changes it.

Stop messing  me about  and  get the app back EA are so lazy  it's unbelievable 

Message 13 of 16 (2,153 Views)

★★★ Guide

Retired for less work for EA.

Look at metcrtic  2.8 fifa 22 they don't care about customer  just money

Message 14 of 16 (2,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie

More than 2000 games? On console they have about 80 and there are games like candy crusher etc under or els they would not get to 50. Also (i just contacted EA about this) I wanted to add Battlefield 3 premium to my game do you know what they ask for that (on PC it's free) 48 euro. They really value console costumers that have ea access i feel all warm and fuzzy because of it.

Message 15 of 16 (1,945 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi everyone, 

Please keep it on-topic as this topic is specifically about the EA Play Hub being retired. 

You can find more information about where to find and download your games and trials without the EA Play Hub here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Play-Console/How-To-Access-Your-EA-Play-Game-Trials/m-p/10879907#M3034

I'll lock this topic to prevent duplicates, but feel free to continue the discussion about the EA Play Hub in the thread that I linked. 

Jason.png
Message 16 of 16 (15,922 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help