Whats happening with my EA Play account now that its included with game pass?

by Kyske187

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Whats happening with my EA Play account now that its included with game pass?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have a EA Play Account on a year payment plan. Now that Microsoft will be be including EAPlay with its game pass what is happening for EA Play members?

Do we get Game Pass as well? Can we carry over our EA Play account or pay a difference to get Game pass?

Should I cancel my EA Play payments and get the Xbox game pass?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 5 (597 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Whats happening with my EA Play account now that its included with game pass

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @Kyske187

EA Play is separate to Game Pass so it will continue as is.
But if you want to buy Game Pass then you will need to purchase Game Pass Ultimate for it to also include EA Play. If you already have EA Play and want Game Pass Ultimate then your subscriptions can be merged.

This post will provide better info: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Play-Console/EA-Play-is-coming-to-Xbox-Game-Pass/m-p/9482973#M505

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (553 Views)

All Replies

Re: Whats happening with my EA Play account now that its included with game pass

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @Kyske187

EA Play is separate to Game Pass so it will continue as is.
But if you want to buy Game Pass then you will need to purchase Game Pass Ultimate for it to also include EA Play. If you already have EA Play and want Game Pass Ultimate then your subscriptions can be merged.

This post will provide better info: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Play-Console/EA-Play-is-coming-to-Xbox-Game-Pass/m-p/9482973#M505

Message 2 of 5 (554 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, may I ask how to merge the subscriptions If I have EA Play only but I want Game pass?

Message 3 of 5 (540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same question,  because its an little unfair I would say to merge the gamep and ea play  that would only benefit the gamepass users.. 

I know its different services but , why do ea play people have to pay for another service and those o have gamepass just receive the ea play for free.. I think it's a bit unfair

If they want this merge to have success they have at least benefit the two sides not just one

Message 4 of 5 (385 Views)

★ Novice

I think we should be able to Purchase Game Pass Ultimate and cancel your EA Play and still receive the EA Play pass

Message 5 of 5 (353 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help