The Play List, No Games Showing

by declantmurray

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Play List, No Games Showing

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys wondering if anyone can help, When I try to access the play list nothing appears on the right it’s completely blank. Game trials load up for me. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but with the same issue. I have closed background apps also I have even restarted my Playstaiton 4. Current details I have is EA play verision 1.11 and my PlayStation is currently on 7.51 

Message 1 of 20 (16,117 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Play List, No Games Showing

Champion (Retired)
Hello @declantmurray

A few options you could try is to completely power down the computer and unplug the power cable for a couple mins, then boot it back up and see if that fixes the issue.

If not then sign out of your EA account on your PS4 or change the password and see if that helps. Again if still no luck you could go to: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index and unlink your PS4 from your EA account and then relink it.

Hopefully one of those will fix your problem.

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (16,109 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hello @declantmurray

A few options you could try is to completely power down the computer and unplug the power cable for a couple mins, then boot it back up and see if that fixes the issue.

If not then sign out of your EA account on your PS4 or change the password and see if that helps. Again if still no luck you could go to: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index and unlink your PS4 from your EA account and then relink it.

Hopefully one of those will fix your problem.
Message 2 of 20 (16,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CarbonCarl Thanks, I will certainly give these a go
Message 3 of 20 (16,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was this issue fixed ? 

I am facing the same problem. 

DOnt see any games except for Game trials. 

Message 4 of 20 (15,712 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, cannot see the playlist. FIX IT!!! FIX IT!!! Everytime the same problem. This app is not working!!! Therefore I do not buy it for longer then for the trials. Instead of giving crazy tipps, fix this!!! You want my money, so fix it!!!

Message 5 of 20 (15,684 Views)

★★ Novice

I had to get a refund 10 hours of troubleshooting and both companies continue to blame each other.

Message 6 of 20 (15,391 Views)

★★ Novice

Good afternoon Carl, I have tried all of your methods to try and get The Play List to show up, however nothing has worked. Both my PS4 and EA Play app are up to date and I am still wishing my EA Play membership, please help.

Message 7 of 20 (14,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem so I remove the app then redownload it and put it in the system storage not external storage so if you have a hard drive don't save the app in it . Sorry my english not good hope I helped

Message 8 of 20 (14,503 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. We need an EA agent who can help us with this please! Anyone???
Message 9 of 20 (12,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem for me I've Uninstalled and reinstalled.  Tried restoring licenses tried unlinking and relinking.. EA you are a billion dollar company fix the app.  I payed for a year and only could use it for a month because it won't stop crashing 

Message 10 of 20 (11,794 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help