Question about EA Access/EA Play?

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question about EA Access/EA Play?

Champion

Hi all,

I bought a yearly subscription of EA Access about 2 weeks ago and noticed just before now that EA Play is out that combines the benefits of Origin Access and EA Access. Do I automatically get the benefits for free or are there some steps I need to take first?

I know that this question may have been asked before, and I feel like this automatic benefits do apply, but I do not know for sure.

I do not normally use the Origin platform but I would most certainly consider if I know I get benefits from EA Play. I bought a yearly subscription and I do intend to use its benefits when I can.

Thanks in advance! Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (725 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Question about EA Access/EA Play?

Community Manager

Hey @TheSprinter85 EA Play is not cross-platform, as such if you wish to access the benefits of EA Play on multiple platforms then you would need an active membership on each.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (693 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @TheSprinter85 EA Play is not cross-platform, as such if you wish to access the benefits of EA Play on multiple platforms then you would need an active membership on each.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (694 Views)

Champion

@EA_Darko  Thank you for letting me know that EA Play is not cross-platform! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (686 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help