Re: My email address connected to my EA account eleted

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My email address connected to my EA account eleted

★★ Novice

Good day to whoever is reading this! My problem would be, that the current email address connected to my EA account doesn't exist anymore, therefore I can't edit any of my account information like password or add a new email instead of the not existing one. The platform I'm playing on is xbox. I have many hours in EA games and I also spent money on Apex Legends. I don't want to lose my account in case I get a new Xbox or something like that. I can still login to my account but can't edit any of my personal info because the security code is getting sent on a not existing email. I'd very much appreciate if someone from the EA team could help me out, thank you in advance. I won't link any Screenshots of my account's personal info in public, but if you could contact me privately I'd send them. I really hope my problem can be solved. 

Message 1 of 4 (727 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @tothdominik07 

This is something an advisor is going to need to help with. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (715 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @tothdominik07 

This is something an advisor is going to need to help with. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (716 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Everytime I follow the link trying to make a case it just brings me back to the same link. I can't even make an actual case
Message 3 of 4 (283 Views)

Community Manager

@IconicOak 

You need to select your game, platform and reason for contacting support. There are some instructions in the article here.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (280 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help