My Other EA account is hacked

by vtprecise52

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Other EA account is hacked

★★★ Newbie

My xbox account is linked to a unauthorized EA account and your support team says they can't do anything unless I verify I'm the account owner. IM NOT! THATS WHY ITS UNAUTHORIZED. The hacker linked my xbox account and I can't play games on my account because I can't sign into the EA account. I've gotten my xbox account back but it's still linked to this bogus EA account. I have a verification I got from Microsoft stating I own the xbox account.  You, EA, need to unlink my account from the bogus account. I get that I'm not the owner of the EA account, but I am the owner of the xbox account that's linked to it. Now I can't play any of your games that I spent money on bc my gamertag is being held hostage....I have proof from Microsoft, thats what your support staff told me to do. NOW WHAT!?!?

Message 1 of 2 (394 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Other EA account is hacked

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @vtprecise52,

Unfortunately we won't be able to help out with account related issues through the forums. 

The only suggestion that I can give you is to reach out to our support team again for further assistance. 

Jason.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (363 Views)

All Replies

Re: My Other EA account is hacked

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @vtprecise52,

Unfortunately we won't be able to help out with account related issues through the forums. 

The only suggestion that I can give you is to reach out to our support team again for further assistance. 

Jason.png
Message 2 of 2 (364 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help