I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but EA Play isn't working

by NoHaxJustMagyk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but EA Play isn't working

★★★ Newbie

Title. I just renewed my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, but whenever I try to download a game via EA Play, it tells me I still need to buy an EA Play membership. If I try to purchase an EA Play membership, it tells me that the subscription is not available.

Message 1 of 77 (141,551 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but EA Play isn't working

★★★ Newbie
@Vizual1978 I also had issues, all I did was quit the application, opened xbox app on my pc and then re-opened EA launcher. You should also set your filter to show "Included with EA Play" under the EA play tab.

Also just so you know, there is a 'link social accounts' under profile settings "cog" top right in the xbox app. You could try linking the EA account there.

View in thread

Message 22 of 77 (104,234 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same issue. Can't buy the EA pass and game pass Ultimate makes no difference! Always takes me to Microsoft marketplace and once there it doesn't let me buy either. 

Looking frantically for a solution as this was the reason I got the game pass ultimate! 

Message 2 of 77 (141,490 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, the best thing to do is to reach out to Xbox support who will be able to assist you furhter: https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 77 (141,470 Views)

★★★ Novice

Eany solutions yet? I do have the exact same problem and just owned the new series X and can't donwload eany EA game with ultimate game pass :c

Message 4 of 77 (141,323 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TheOriginalEkxz if you open the Xbox store can you add the games to your account by searching for them there.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 77 (141,284 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve been trying to receive he in game rewards from FIFA 21 but it says that I need ea play and I do (trought Xbox game pass ultimate) and I reached to Xbox support and they said that ea is the one that needs to help me and every time I try to open a case I get the same “no channels available) I don’t know what else to do 

Message 6 of 77 (141,173 Views)

★★★ Novice
@TangzieA got the same problem! Reading from other posts, they say that in a couple of days will be solved... Your post is from 4 weeks ago, it is fix already?
Message 7 of 77 (139,746 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I tried that on the Xbox app (Windows) and didn't work for me. But on the Xbox One S I didn't have to do anything.
Message 8 of 77 (139,739 Views)

★★★ Novice

Since you posted 3 weeks ago, is your problem solved? Please let us know!

Message 9 of 77 (139,743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same issue and it's driving me nuts, were you able to fix it?

Message 10 of 77 (138,524 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help