Game sharing EA-Play

by Ant9n41

Original Post

Game sharing EA-Play

★ Novice

I was wondering if you can play the 10 hour early acces on two different accounts it you are game sharing. Can we play 5 hours each? Or can only the person that is sharing their games play? We both have EA-Play

Message 1 of 4 (6,375 Views)

Re: Game sharing EA-Play

Community Manager
@Ant9n41 Access to the 10-hour trial will be one the account the owns it, ex. If your account has EA Play you will have access for the 10-hour trial.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (6,347 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium So only the person buying the game will get these extra packs and other stuff that you get with Champions and ultimate edition?
Message 3 of 4 (6,322 Views)

Community Manager
@Ant9n41 Correct, the Account that owns the game/ Makes the purchase is the one that will receive the extra content depending on the edition you purchase.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (6,202 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help