Error code

by mistervideogames

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Error code

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I load into ea play it give an error code and I’ve tried multiple times I deleted and reinstalled a few times and still I have this error code could you assist me.

Message 1 of 14 (4,210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error code

EA DICE Team

This was a temporary issue that has since been resolved. I'm closing this thread.

View in thread

Message 14 of 14 (4,894 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @mistervideogames can you share the error message that you are seeing with me as they generally contain info that allows us to narrow down the cause of an issue.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 14 (4,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey @mistervideogames can you share the error message that you are seeing with me as they generally contain info that allows us to narrow down the cause of an issue.

Darko 

I am not the person who first said anything but here you go

Message 3 of 14 (4,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m getting the same error how do I fix this?

Message 4 of 14 (4,123 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko it just says to restart the app and tells me to visit the help website. i’ve tried reinstalling app, restarting my ps4 and clearing cache
Message 5 of 14 (4,111 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/ as that error seems to point to a connection issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 14 (4,091 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko nothing works and a lot of the community is having the same problem
Message 7 of 14 (4,084 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @JarenBai I tested in on PS4 and Xbox there and not seeing an issue here and with the error pointing to a connection issue, it's most likely related to that. Did you try the steps I posted above, if so can you share the UO Trace you ran?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 14 (4,078 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko it works when i log in on my backup account but not when i log in on my main account on my ps4
Message 9 of 14 (4,074 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @JarenBai in that case, I would recommend reaching out to the platform owner, Xbox or PSN support to see what they can recommend. If it works with one account but not the other then it could be account-based.

Which account is set as the systems primary and on which account is the PS+ and EA Play?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 14 (4,069 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help