Ea play subscription from pc to ps4

by galacticgog

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ea play subscription from pc to ps4

★★★ Newbie

I have access to ea play as i bought xbox game pass and it came with that, i bought this on my pc. However i want to play the f1 2022 10 hour free trial on my ps4 and i was wondering how i could do this. I have linked my ea account to my playstation account however, when i go onto the game it only displays it at its full price and when i search up ea play on the PS store it just says i have to buy it.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 6 (3,583 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ea play subscription from pc to ps4

Community Manager

Hi there @galacticgog,

Your membership for EA Play on PC would not transfer over to PlayStation as these memberships are not cross-platform. You would need a different EA Play membership for PlayStation to play on your PS4. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,564 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @galacticgog,

Your membership for EA Play on PC would not transfer over to PlayStation as these memberships are not cross-platform. You would need a different EA Play membership for PlayStation to play on your PS4. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 6 (3,565 Views)

★ Novice

Ran into the same issue, wondering why I’m paying for an independent subscription service to only play on one platform when the app is independent and doesn’t need steam. It’s cutting off content to the user who’s rightfully contractually tied to it. 

Message 3 of 6 (3,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Solaire This is not right i was buying it because i wanted it on pc and ps4 to play ufc but i cant cus of EA
Message 4 of 6 (3,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

any plans fro fixing this?

or if the greed is to big, at least make a more expesive option that includes all platforms or something...

how it is now it makes me just not play ea games anymore.

and when i learned i needed a second subscription for playstation i decided to cancel the ea pro subscription i had on pc.

best regards 

disappointed long time fan 

Message 5 of 6 (2,467 Views)

Community Manager

Going to go ahead and lock this.

If you wish to access EA Play on multiple platforms you will need a membership on each.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (2,459 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

Troubleshoot issues with EA Play

Get help with The Play List, your discount, DLC, and more.

Check here for answers.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help