EA play cant connect xbox game pass account

by Xanodia

Original Post

Re: EA play cant connect xbox game pass account

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Hi, I also subscribed to GamePass Ultimate and created an EA account with the same email. But no linked EA account on the Xbox app for PC. Does this mean only on the 15th of December EA Play will appear as a linked account in the Xbox app?
Message 11 of 60 (3,630 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @onun_mmbraz if you have played any EA games online on your Xbox then your Xbox and EA accounts are already linked.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 12 of 60 (3,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ShinyObsessed4vr Right LOL they advertise the crap out of it, say mid DEC but no exact date. i have been searching for this answer for almost 30 minutes before I found this page. (I'm slow and old)
Message 13 of 60 (3,430 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Thanks. I was having the same issue and I'm glad you were able to respond. I wish EA and Xbox made this clear on their website because it took me a while to find this. Plus, when I last found an answer to this question the official date that games were going to be downloadable and playable was on the 10th of DECEMBER, not the 15th (plus you would also have to have EA Desktop to play the games.) I believe I saw this on the Xbox Support website by the way, not EA's.
Message 14 of 60 (3,364 Views)

★★★ Novice

Lol, I'm slow and old too. Hopefully tomorrow we see things happen!

Message 15 of 60 (3,314 Views)

★★ Novice

I personally looked it for about 2 hours until i found ea play desktop app and a way to link it to xbox on pc ... even now i cant play any games od ea play cause it still say i dont have ea access bought :/ hopefully it will update around 3pm 

Message 16 of 60 (3,249 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How did you manage to connect your accounts? Im still trying but can´t find anything.

Message 17 of 60 (3,169 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me too , i don't know how to connect my accounts .... on xbox app it says that ea play is included with the game pass ultimate which i already have .

please dont tell me that i need to renew my game pass ultimate subscription 

Message 18 of 60 (3,146 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ixDriger Ok, I found out how to connect the accounts:
1. go to ea help
2. logout if you are logged in
3. login with xbox live
4. now your accounts should be connected

But I still can´t play the games.
Message 19 of 60 (3,127 Views)

★★★ Novice

xbox live is for consoles i think .... there should be microsoft account or game pass account

Message 20 of 60 (3,120 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help